The Ten Leadership Keys for Personal and Professional Fulfillment
- Know what makes you unique. Who are you? Simple question - difficult for most of us to answer. Pause - listen to yourself so you can live with authenticity. You can only change/grow if you know who you are, what your values are and where you want to go.
- Define your legacy - life's purpose/passion. You cannot "live" without meaning. Visualize your legacy regularly. This enables you to have fortitude and perspective.
- Create your compass. Set goals with timed and measurable milestones. Once you know your goals, you will not be subject to the winds of chaos.
- Identify and align both your internal and external resources. You need proper "tools" to function smoothly.
- Believe in yourself. You have a choice about your thoughts and attitude.
- Communicate and connect with others. Build relationships - value others. Earn their trust and commitment by listening, being curious, supporting and encouraging.
- Focus your decision-making. Make your daily decisions disciplined and directed toward your legacy. Mindfully ask yourself if this is the wisest choice for the moment.
- See and seize opportunities. Act quickly with a sense of proper urgency. Act now. The "now" will never happen again.
- Do a daily review: Identify what is holding you back. Track your progress. This self-feedback will allow you to be agile.
- Be grateful and give back.
There are the ten "how's" to live your unique life of daily contribution, fulfillment and reward. If you do not change today, tomorrow will be the same. Commit now.
© CM&M, Inc.