- I have defined my legacy.
- I have written down the top values in my life.
- I can name my feelings.
- I accept responsibility for my feelings.
- I regularly seek input from others.
- I accept feedback graciously.
- I self-appraise throughout the day to match my intentions with my behaviors.
- I know my triggers and plan my responses.
- Often I can find the humor in some difficult situations.
- I use visualization to help me see the achievement of a goal.
- I am resilient able, to bounce back after a disappointment.
- I am able to say no.
- I am able to delay gratification.
- I am able to prioritize my activities according to the purpose and direction of my life.
- I practice gratitude daily.
- I can anticipate the feelings of others and plan how to respond appropriately.
- I forgive and let go.
- I know my strengths, weaknesses and blind spots.
- I am aware of and monitor my self-talk.
- I balance a long-term perspective with necessary daily to do's.
- I consciously choose to listen versus to speak frequently.
- I am curious.
- I am conscious of the impact of my words and non-verbals on others.
- I welcome opposing views.
- I have my finger on the pulse of those around me.
- I analyze the wake I create.
- I rarely procrastinate.
- I face reality and understand the impact of my actions.
- I view challenges are learning and growth experiences.
- I have meaningful relationships.
- I am eager for each day.
- I choose to make a difference every day.
Welcome to my blog! Having spent the past thirty years studying and researching Leadership, Influence, Emotional Intelligence, Communication & Motivation and having had my material shared with over 400,000 professionals, I have decided time to get some of the information out to others. I will post new articles and updates in my quest to have leaders tap into their resources and the resources of their team to excel versus subsist.